Wednesday, August 18, 2010

week 8- The Little Things




In the midst of writing my essay about witchcraft and purging demons :[ wanted to dedicate a post just to the little things that I will miss from Sussex.
1. Arts Cafe- because when i walk in every morning all tired and grumpy, the guy who makes my latte always draws a heart with the milk; nothing like starting the day off with good coffee... did i mention the guy memorized my drink and the way he just says "cheers" just makes my morning that much better?
2. Not the greatest picture of the view from the lab, but my lab really does get the BEST VIEW of the hills and trees of Sussex.
3. The bipolar Sussex weather-because I LOVE rainy (minus the wind) weather, but I think its the same in all of UK and probably will experience it in London... still something ill miss (every so now and then)

1 comment: