Monday, August 16, 2010

week 7/8-So what is left?



This coming week would mark the end of the Sussex program and as i look back to week 1, I realize how much happier and relaxed I have been. And its been awhile since I felt like this. And when I get back to California, its reality once again, stressing about this and that, and working towards a very bleak and uncertain future that I have set up for myself. Not going to get into the philosophical blah blah blah and what I learned about myself, but I am glad that got to come here and wouldnt trade it for anything else for the summer.

This weekend, I went back to where it all started--London. And finally got to see some city night lights and it is super pretty.

Thanks to Deanna for saving me photo since my camera just happen to die when we were at Abbey Road.

A must-do thing if you are in London; super cliche, but reliving my childhood dream to be a wizard and have super powers. cant believe it was back in 2000 when the Harry Potter books came out and now its been 10 years! im feeling old.

At the moment, trying to loose some weight...

2 comments: